Gillette welcomed a special guest earlier this week – Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe! Kluwe visited Gillette to interview Dr. Mark Gormley as part of a documentary film to raise awareness and support for people living with spinal cord injuries. As part of the film, which is being created by a Gillette patient family, Kluwe spent the entire day in a wheelchair! Here’s a preview of the day’s activities. We’ll share more, including photos of our visitors joining with Dr. Gormley to sign Gillette’s CurePity Pledge, next week.
Inside Gillette Blog
Posted On: 10/10/2012
Categories: Patient Stories
Subscribe to Updates
- My Gillette Story by Betsy Keil
- “She Doesn’t Let Epilepsy Define Her”
- Celebrating and Supporting Families in Rural Minnesota
- Six Signs Your Baby Might Have a Birth Brachial Plexus Injury
- Health Insurance: Pick the Plan That Fits Your Family
- Veterans Answer the Calling to Serve
- Pioneering Treatment at Gillette Gives Cooper Independence
- Meet Braxton’s Pen Pals from Around the World!
- Meet Us Monday - Mary Matteson, Registered Nurse
- Why Those “Best Doctors” Lists Matter for Your Child