It was a beautiful day in Minneapolis when Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare families entered Target Field ready for lunch and a chance to meet their favorite athletes. Twins first baseman Joe Mauer greeted the crowd alongside teammates Chris Colabello, Jason Kubel, Eduardo Escobar, Kyle Gibson, Chris Parmelee, Trevor Plouffe, and Michael Tonkinmad. The rest of the afternoon was filled with photos, chatting, autograph signing and playing corn hole. There was even a special appearance by TC Bear! It was a memorable day filled with laughter and smiles!
Inside Gillette Blog
Posted On: 05/15/2014
Subscribe to Updates
- My Gillette Story by Betsy Keil
- “She Doesn’t Let Epilepsy Define Her”
- Celebrating and Supporting Families in Rural Minnesota
- Six Signs Your Baby Might Have a Birth Brachial Plexus Injury
- Health Insurance: Pick the Plan That Fits Your Family
- Veterans Answer the Calling to Serve
- Pioneering Treatment at Gillette Gives Cooper Independence
- Meet Braxton’s Pen Pals from Around the World!
- Meet Us Monday - Mary Matteson, Registered Nurse
- Why Those “Best Doctors” Lists Matter for Your Child