Gillette Maple Grove Clinic Expansion
If you live in the northwest Twin Cities, we’ve made it easier for you to benefit from our team of experts.
Gillette has added providers and services to our Maple Grove Clinic. Now you can see doctors and nurse practitioners who specialize in:
- Craniofacial services and pediatric plastic surgery
- Concussion and neurotrauma care
- Pediatric orthopedics
- Pediatric rehabilitation medicine
- Sleep medicine
For a list of our Minnetonka doctors and nurse practitioners—and of the conditions they treat—click here.
In addition, Maple Grove offers four of our most popular interdisciplinary clinics:
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Clinic: We provide AAC systems for patients who need help communicating effectively.
- Feeding Clinic: We evaluate and treat children who have problems eating, drinking and swallowing.
- Seating Evaluation Clinic: We customize positioning equipment to help patients make the most of their abilities.
- Head Shape Clinic: We evaluate and treat children for deformational plagiocephaly.
We also offer a full range of assistive technology and rehabilitation therapies services at our large and comfortable location. Our state-of-the-art therapy gym includes an elliptical machine and a therapy swing. We also have a therapy kitchen and access to a warm-water therapeutic pool, so you can make all of your outpatient rehabilitation appointments in one place.
Want to make an appointment? Just call 651-290-8707 or 800-719-4040 (toll-free).