From improving patients’ independence to offering families a level of pediatric expertise unavailable elsewhere, Gillette physicians make a tremendous difference in the lives of the children and families we serve. In honor of National Doctors Day, we’re sharing some little-known facts about our talented physicians here at Gillette. Did you know:
- Gillette orthopedic surgeons travel annually to Quito, Ecuador to perform complex procedures on children, and to train South American physicians in the latest surgical techniques.
- Our pediatric rehabilitation medicine group is the largest in the U.S.
- Gillette’s specialty care focus attracts physicians from throughout the U.S. and beyond. Last year alone, we added more than 10 new doctors!
- We have among the nation’s largest practice groups of board-certified pediatric orthopedic surgeons.
- U.S. News & World Report recognizes Gillette as among the nation’s Best Children’s Hospitals in pediatric orthopedics and pediatric neurology/neurosurgery.
Do you have a special message for a doctor at Gillette? Leave a comment below!