On Saturday, Sept. 28, Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare hosted its second annual comedy event, Laugh Out Loud Twin Cities, with resounding success. The event drew coverage from several television outlets, including KARE, WCCO and FOX 9. It also received significant Twitter interactions from local celebrities, including KARE’s Jerrid Sebesta (the event's emcee, pictured here with headliner Howie Mandel), KS95’s Shannon Holly, the Star Tribune’s Neal Justin, and Howie himself.
Inside Gillette Blog
Posted On: 10/09/2013
Subscribe to Updates
- My Gillette Story by Betsy Keil
- “She Doesn’t Let Epilepsy Define Her”
- Celebrating and Supporting Families in Rural Minnesota
- Six Signs Your Baby Might Have a Birth Brachial Plexus Injury
- Health Insurance: Pick the Plan That Fits Your Family
- Veterans Answer the Calling to Serve
- Pioneering Treatment at Gillette Gives Cooper Independence
- Meet Braxton’s Pen Pals from Around the World!
- Meet Us Monday - Mary Matteson, Registered Nurse
- Why Those “Best Doctors” Lists Matter for Your Child