- What are some of your hobbies outside work? I really enjoy spending time with my kids and husband –whether it is biking, traveling, swimming or just watching movies.
- Any kids or pets? Yes, two.
- If you could choose a superpower, what would it be? I would choose time travel. I would love to meet some of my ancestors and had the chance to spend more time with my grandfather (paternal). He had a great sense of humor and valued higher education. He was the first in my family to attend college.
- What is your favorite food? Italian.
- If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Australia, most definitely.
- Favorite subject in school? Neurology. The brain is a fascinating organ.
- Favorite musician/band/type of music? Anywhere from Pop to Rock to Alternative. U2 and Coldplay are some of my favorites.
- Who did you admire when you were a kid? My grandmother (maternal). She was an incredibly hard worker and owned and operated several restaurants throughout her life in Duluth with my grandfather. She was very caring and a true matriarch.
- What do you enjoy most about your job at Gillette? Working with the kids and of course, amazingly talented staff. The continuing education opportunities and support at Gillette is unparalleled. Working at Gillette has helped me to grow personally and professionally, in more ways than I could have ever imagined.
Posted On: 06/02/2013
No comments have been posted yet