Meet us Monday - Dave Everson
- What are some of your hobbies outside work? Coaching baseball, football and basketball. I also enjoy fishing, hunting and any out door activity.
- How long have you worked at Gillette? Nearly 5 years
- Do you have any kids or pets? 4 children (Ben is 15, Tyler is 12, Makayla is 8 and Samantha is 5); 2 dogs (Brandy and Hunter) and 1 cat (Bailey)
- As a child, which superhero did you admire? Superman: I would love to be able to fly.
- What is your favorite food? My mothers pizza hot dish (how Norwegian is that)!
- If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Australia or Norway
- What is your favorite band or type of music? I enjoy all types of music except hard rap.
- What drew you to Gillette? The opportunity to really influence outcomes of children and young adults in a holistic manner and have the chance to supervise amazing therapists in all disciplines. The Gillette name is so well known and having the chance to be associated with all that stands for is outstanding.
- What do you enjoy most about your job at Gillette? Every day is so different and I love the chance to be able to work with some of the most talented providers, rehab therapists and support staff anywhere in the world who truly make a difference in the lives of the patients and families that we are so lucky to work with.