- What are some of your hobbies outside work? I love horseback riding, spending time with my family and pets, camping and traveling.
- How long have you worked at Gillette? I have been at Gillette for 4 months and have decided it is my dream job.
- Do you have any kids or pets? I have 5 kids: Brett, Rowan, Nick, Heather and Cameron. Two grandchildren Stephan and Claire. Three cats Lucy, Felix and Rainy. One very spoiled dog Reggie and a horse Olivia who is just as spoiled as the dog.
- If you could choose a superpower, what would it be? I would want to be able to talk to animals
- What is your favorite food? Seafood.
- If you could travel anywhere where would you go? India. I have always wanted to see the Taj Mahal and the country Gandhi was born in.
- Favorite musician/band/type of music? Country, Big band, Oldies and some of the music of today (I throw the word “some” around very loosely)!
- What drew you to Gillette? I have always admired the work Gillette does there amazing provider portfolio and the amazing staff and was eager to be a part of this organization.
- Do you have a favorite story/memory from Gillette? The only story that comes to mind is that the word on the street is Gillette is an awesome place to work and be a part of and I cannot agree more.
- What do you enjoy most about your job at Gillette? I work at Gillette Lifetime and seeing how our patients transition into the adult world and getting to know them and their families.
Inside Gillette Blog
Posted On: 01/06/2013