1. What is your position and role at Gillette? I’m a Reimbursement Analyst at Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare. I started working here in April 2004.
2. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? My family and I like to spend time in our backyard and pool during the summer, bringing my son to the driving range, going out to eat, and watching movies. This winter we spent a weekend at a waterpark and had a great time so we decided to book another weekend.
3. Do you have any children or pets? I have a stepson Ryan, stepdaughter Randi, and son Hunter. We also have two dogs named Deuce and Molly. Deuce is a 90 lb. yellow lab who thinks he’s a lap dog. Molly is a 12 lb. dog who likes to chew on Deuce’s leg.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Anywhere that doesn’t have snow! Someday I would like to spend a month traveling around Europe.
5. What is one fun fact about you? I like to put together puzzles and balance my checkbook…but doesn’t everyone?