Meet Us Monday- Luke Duffney, CT and X-ray Certified Radiologic Technologist
1. What is your position and role at Gillette? I am a CT and X-ray Certified Radiologic Technologist at Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare. I started working here in November of 2008.
2. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? Oh boy, there are lots. In the spring/summer/fall I love to kayak, run, play tennis, take my dog to the lake, geocache, camp, hike, hang out with my awesome wife. In the winter I love cross country skiing. I drink a lot of coffee which I’m not sure is a hobby but… oh well. I love to laugh and live my life with joy!
3. Do you have any children or pets? We don’t have any kids but we have a 4-year-old Brittany Spaniel named Bentley. He is very active (some might say hyperactive) but I like it because he pushes me to be outside more.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Right now I’m thinking either Iceland or Peru. I really want to hike up to Machu Picchu in Peru and Iceland just looks crazy beautiful!
5. What is one fun fact about you? I have lived in 12 different countries in the last year and a half!