Meet Us Monday - Meet Alison Rupert, Physical Therapist
1. What is your position and role at Gillette? Do you have a favorite story or memory? I am a physical therapist at Gillette in St. Paul. I mainly work with the outpatient population and also do Lokomat and pool treatments. It is too hard to pick a favorite story or memory of working here! There are so many joys that come with working with the children/adults I see. It is amazing the perseverance and strength my patients have and seeing it every day is truly inspiring.
2. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? I love being active, hanging out with friends, reading, hiking and exploring new places. I recently took on the hobby of being a new home owner…way more work than I thought it would be! I also enjoy going up to “The Range” in northern Minnesota where I grew up to be with my family.
3. Do you have any children or pets? I currently have two dogs: Winston and Dudley, a Yorki and Maltese. They are the other men in my life. If you put them both together they weigh 14 pounds. I also am enjoying my role as “auntie” to 3 boys and 1 baby girl.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Hawaii is a must! Have you Google imaged it lately?!
5. What is one fun fact about you? I was a figure skater for many years. I coached to help get me through college. Also…I eat a handful of peanut butter M&Ms’ almost every morning right when I wake up.