1. What is your position and role at Gillette? Do you have a favorite story or memory? I'm a nurse on the Orthopedics/Surgical Unit here at Gillette. One particularly funny memory I have is when a patient's family had brought a life-sized cut-out of Justin Bieber for her. I walked into her room and was surprised, elated, and yes, a little scared to see a huge Justin Bieber hiding in the darkest corner. I couldn't stop laughing for probably 10 minutes. I'm constantly blown away by the lengths our families go through to make sure their kids are happy and comfortable after surgery. Our kids and families are the best. They make me smile every day!
2. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? I like kayaking, playing slow pitch softball (I'm on the Gillette team!), cooking, reading, and watching Netflix.
3. Do you have any children or pets? No kids, but my cat Martha is the snuggliest, goofiest cat around. She can play catch!
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Number one on my list of places to travel is Thailand. A vacation packed full of scuba diving in some amazing reefs, trekking through the rainforest by elephant, playing with baby orangutans, napping on sandy beaches, and eating the most amazing food sounds perfect to me!
5. What is one fun fact about you? My great-aunt invented Totino's Pizza. Unfortunately for me I do not get unlimited party pizzas or pizza rolls.