Meet Us Monday- Meet Amy Lewis, Systems Analyst
1. What is your position and role at Gillette? I am a systems analyst in the information systems department supporting Child & Family Services, Gait and Motion Analysis, laboratory and rehab therapies at Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare.
2. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? Pizza night with friends and their children, school projects with my son, running, and cooking.
3. Do you have any children or pets? I have two children, Owen is 6 years and Aria is 22 months. We also have a dog named Sammy.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? I would love to visit Germany during Oktoberfest.
5. What is one fun fact about you? I have a very loud distinct laugh, I’ve been told that’s good, it makes others laugh.