Meet Us Monday- Meet Andrea Zehrer, Spanish Interpreter
1. What is your position and role at Gillette? Do you have a favorite story or memory? I am an in-house Spanish Interpreter. I started working at Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare in October of 2011.
2. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? I have several hobbies; I love to travel, go shopping, take my dogs on walks, try new restaurants, go salsa dancing, and spend time with my family. In the summer I like going to the lake, waterskiing, and relaxing with a good book in my hammock. I like doing fun things and enjoy life to the fullest.
3. Do you have any children or pets? We have two kids, Bruno (19 years old) and Sophia (11 years old) and two yellow labs, Macy and Ella.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? I would love to travel to China and hike the Great Wall of China. Also, I would like to travel to Ecuador and Honduras and volunteer as an interpreter in the hospitals.
5. What is one fun fact about you? I am from Mexico City, and I love to tease my husband with Spanish words that he doesn’t know.