Meet Us Monday- Meet Ashley Zwiefel, Registered Nurse/Perianesthesia
1. What is your position and role at Gillette? Do you have a favorite story or memory? I have been a Registered Nurse at Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare for 5 years in the Operating Room and recently transitioned to a position in the Perianesthesia department and love it! Some of my favorite memories are from the many fundraisers and Gillette sponsored events I have participated in! From volunteering at the State Fair and Ronald McDonald house to doing the Polar Plunge and playing on the Gillette softball team, I love spreading the word about Gillette and also interacting with co-workers and patients outside the hospital setting!
2. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? Most of my time is spent with my fiancé and family on the lake in the summer, going to movies, exploring new places and restaurants, and one of my favorite hobbies is baking and decorating cakes! Currently most of my time outside of work is spent planning my wedding coming this June!
3. Do you have any children or pets? I have a toy poodle named Bentley.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? I have been very fortunate to travel to some of my "dream destinations" like Germany, Italy and Africa but my all-time dream would be to visit beautiful Bora Bora!
5. What is one fun fact about you? My favorite color is teal!