- What are some of your hobbies outside work? Watching TV and playing games on my iPad.
- How long have you worked at Gillette? I have been at Gillette Lifetime for 8 years as a volunteer and 3 years as an employee.
- Do you have any kids or pets? I have a dog. Her name is Nicki.
- If you could choose a superpower, what would it be? If I could choose a superpower, I would choose to fly and to walk because then I could do anything I want to do and go anywhere I want to go.
- What is your favorite food? My favorite food is corn.
- If you could travel anywhere where would you go? I would go back to Aruba and go parasailing again.
- What is your favorite type of music? I like the oldies.
- What drew you to Gillette? I asked Dr. Gormley about the new Adult Clinic and told him I was interested in volunteering there. He sent me to the volunteer coordinator at Gillette and the rest is history.
- Do you have a favorite story/memory from Gillette? My favorite memory at Gillette would be my 50th Birthday. My co-workers bought me a cake and a gift card. It was a happy memory and they made me feel wonderful.
- What do you enjoy most about your job at Gillette? I enjoy working at Gillette Lifetime because the people here make me feel like I belong to the society and we have a program that helps patient’s with childhood onset disabilities.
Inside Gillette Blog
Posted On: 03/24/2013