Meet us Monday – Meet Jessica Pietsch
1. What is your position and role at Gillette? At Gillette, I am a Lead Technologist for CT, Fluoroscopy, and Inpatient X-ray in the Imaging department. In our department, we perform numerous diagnostic Imaging exams. Patients need Imaging for all kinds of reasons; diagnosing of fractures, congenital abnormalities, spine deformities, and cancer to name a few. We take a look at what’s going on inside your body.
2. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? Fishing, Rollerblading, BBQ’s with friends and family, Any activity outside, Random house projects, cooking with my husband (who calls himself the grill master). I’ve recently took up Zumba with a friend, that’s fun!
3. Do you have any children or pets? No children yet. 1 dog (a Golden lab) and 1 cat (a mainecoon).
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? To me, a vacation is great at the cabin or somewhere tropical. The few I’ve thought of lately include going on an all-inclusive tropical vacation like me and my husband did when we got married, a wine tasting at a bed and breakfast, and I would love to go to the lighting of that big Christmas tree in New York in November.
5. What is one fun/interesting fact about you? I know every ‘Friends’ episode by heart, word for word………not kidding. My cat measures 3 feet tall standing up, not including his tail…..again, not kidding. Also, my fridge never runs out of cheese!