Meet Us Monday- Meet Kate Vogl, Education & Development Assistant
1. What is your position and role at Gillette? Do you have a favorite story or memory? I currently work as the Education & Development Assistant at Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare. This involves training coordination, community outreach, and department administration. I started working at Gillette in April of 2013.
2. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? I love yoga, tennis, and DIY home decoration. On the weekends, I work as an assistant wedding planner, which I absolutely love.
3. Do you have any children or pets? My 10-month old English Bulldog, Winston, seems to require more work than many children.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? I would love to spend a few weeks traveling around Greece. The climate, cuisine, and history sound amazing!
5. What is one fun fact about you? I grew up in Colorado and learned to ski when I was two years old. I used to hate skiing, so my dad would bribe me down the mountain with candy. Now, it’s something I really miss about Colorado.