Meet Us Monday - Meet Krissa Jefferis, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
1. What is your position and role at Gillette? Do you have a favorite story or memory? I am a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation nurse practitioner at Gillette. I see kids with traumatic brain injuries/concussions, cerebral palsy, intrathecal baclofen pumps, etc. I work in the St Paul and Maple Grove clinics.
2. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? Outside of work, I enjoy traveling, hiking, going to sporting events, gardening, and sewing/knitting. I also enjoy trying out new restaurants in the area.
3. Do you have any children or pets? I have a 2 year old daughter and another daughter on the way, due in March. The only pets we currently have are 2 salt water fish.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? I would love to go to Greece or spend a few weeks traveling all over Europe.
5. What is one fun fact about you? I have run 2 marathons – one in Copenhagen, Denmark and one here for the Twin Cities Marathon. After the last one I said I’d never run another marathon again, but I might have one more left in me, we’ll see!