Lexi is a bright and bubbly 7-year-old who loves to paint, color and play games on the computer. But there is one major difference between Lexi and other children: she does these things, and much more, using her feet. Lexi is part of our CurePity campaign. Why pledge to CurePity? Because, children who have disabilities don’t need pity. They need hope. They need expert medical care. And they need a world that gives them a chance. In short, they need people like you. Watch Lexi’s CurePity commercial, sign the pledge, and read more about Lexi’s story below.
Inside Gillette Blog
Subscribe to Updates
- All About Integrative Care at Gillette
- Meet Us Monday - Tom Novacheck, M.D.
- My Gillette Story by Jessica Boerboom, Mom to Joe
- Meet Us Monday – Jamie Welle, Child Life Specialist
- Medicaid is a lifesaver for my family. This is why.
- My Gillette Story by Tommy Collison
- Meet Us Monday - Nicole Williams Doonan, M.D.
- How Dreams Lead to Success, by Hayden Zeleny
- Meet Us Monday - Rebecca Busch, Registered Nurse
- Advocating for Rare Diseases
- Meet Us Monday
- Children's Miracle Network Champion
- For Patients and Families
- Patient Stories
- Occupational Therapy Month
- Gillette In the News
- My Gillette Story
- Stories in the News
- Family Focus Edition
- Children's Miracle Network
- Expansion Updates
- New Spaces
- KS95 for Kids
- Health and Safety Tips
- Win It Wednesday
- Gillette Experts
- Kid of the Day