Lexi is a bright and bubbly 7-year-old who loves to paint, color and play games on the computer. But there is one major difference between Lexi and other children: she does these things, and much more, using her feet. Lexi is part of our CurePity campaign. Why pledge to CurePity? Because, children who have disabilities don’t need pity. They need hope. They need expert medical care. And they need a world that gives them a chance. In short, they need people like you. Watch Lexi’s CurePity commercial, sign the pledge, and read more about Lexi’s story below.
Inside Gillette Blog
Subscribe to Updates
- My Gillette Story by Betsy Keil
- “She Doesn’t Let Epilepsy Define Her”
- Celebrating and Supporting Families in Rural Minnesota
- Six Signs Your Baby Might Have a Birth Brachial Plexus Injury
- Health Insurance: Pick the Plan That Fits Your Family
- Veterans Answer the Calling to Serve
- Pioneering Treatment at Gillette Gives Cooper Independence
- Meet Braxton’s Pen Pals from Around the World!
- Meet Us Monday - Mary Matteson, Registered Nurse
- Why Those “Best Doctors” Lists Matter for Your Child