1. What is your position and role at Gillette? I work at the new Minnetonka Therapies Clinic as a physical therapist assistant. I have been at Gillette 11 years! Do you have a favorite story or memory? I have just enjoyed the many years of being with those who work at Gillette, in particular those at the Minnetonka Clinic. We have been a close knit team whose focus and desire is to give quality care to the patients and families we serve.
2. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? Well, these days I am busy with my 9 year old son, Breckyn and 6 year old daughter, Norah. They keep me running. I do like a good book, but takes me a while to usually finish. Love working in the yard and being outdoors.
3. Do you have any children or pets? Our family (husband Brett, son Breckyn and daughter Norah) love playing with our dog, Juno! She is a lab/terrier mix and loves to lick and jump and play catch with tennis balls.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Hmmm… really anywhere! Time away from the daily chores is always welcomed no matter where I am! If I had to choose, I would pick somewhere somewhat remote and not bring my cell phone to disconnect from the world for a while… and I would bring my family with!
5. What is one fun fact about you? I am a 19 year survivor of leukemia! I have been a part of the wellness team since it’s existence. I will be doing my first individual triathlon this summer!