1. What is your position and role at Gillette? I am a Registered Nurse on the Orthopedic/Surgical unit at Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare.
2. Do you have a favorite story or memory? It’s fun to witness patients noticing the improvements and results from a recent procedure. For example, a patient with scoliosis who realizes after spine surgery that they are a couple inches taller and can stand straighter than before. Being able to see the excitement and joy in their faces is priceless.
3. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? I enjoy movie nights and outdoor walks with my family. I also enjoy bargain shopping with friends; saving money puts a smile on my face.
4. Do you have any children or pets? We have a 16-month-old daughter named Faith and our family is expecting a new addition this September. We also have a Bulldog named Piper and a Shepherd mix named Phoebe.
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? I love tropical weather so Hawaii, Brazil, and the Cayman Islands.
6. What is one fun fact about you? I am born and raised in the US but saw snow for the first time two years ago.