During this season of giving, Children’s Miracle Network sponsor Sam’s Club wanted to do something special for Gillette patients. Employees at 13 stores throughout Minnesota donated more than $6,500 in toys and gift certificates that will bring holiday cheer to hospitalized children. Yesterday, store associates stopped by Gillette to drop off their generous gifts. Thank you, Sam’s Club!
Inside Gillette Blog
Subscribe to Updates
- Meet Us Monday – Katy Noack, Registered Nurse
- All About Integrative Care at Gillette
- Meet Us Monday - Tom Novacheck, M.D.
- My Gillette Story by Jessica Boerboom, Mom to Joe
- Meet Us Monday – Jamie Welle, Child Life Specialist
- Medicaid is a lifesaver for my family. This is why.
- My Gillette Story by Tommy Collison
- Meet Us Monday - Nicole Williams Doonan, M.D.
- How Dreams Lead to Success, by Hayden Zeleny
- Meet Us Monday - Rebecca Busch, Registered Nurse
- Meet Us Monday
- Children's Miracle Network Champion
- For Patients and Families
- Patient Stories
- Occupational Therapy Month
- Gillette In the News
- My Gillette Story
- Stories in the News
- Family Focus Edition
- Children's Miracle Network
- Expansion Updates
- New Spaces
- KS95 for Kids
- Health and Safety Tips
- Win It Wednesday
- Gillette Experts
- Kid of the Day