During this season of giving, Children’s Miracle Network sponsor Sam’s Club wanted to do something special for Gillette patients. Employees at 13 stores throughout Minnesota donated more than $6,500 in toys and gift certificates that will bring holiday cheer to hospitalized children. Yesterday, store associates stopped by Gillette to drop off their generous gifts. Thank you, Sam’s Club!
Inside Gillette Blog
Posted On: 12/12/2012
Subscribe to Updates
- My Gillette Story by Betsy Keil
- “She Doesn’t Let Epilepsy Define Her”
- Celebrating and Supporting Families in Rural Minnesota
- Six Signs Your Baby Might Have a Birth Brachial Plexus Injury
- Health Insurance: Pick the Plan That Fits Your Family
- Veterans Answer the Calling to Serve
- Pioneering Treatment at Gillette Gives Cooper Independence
- Meet Braxton’s Pen Pals from Around the World!
- Meet Us Monday - Mary Matteson, Registered Nurse
- Why Those “Best Doctors” Lists Matter for Your Child