On Monday evening, Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare illuminated a tree with 10,000 lights visible for miles in downtown St. Paul. The tree is a symbol of the hope our patients and families have, the expertise of our staff, and the generosity of our donors. The event attracted coverage from local TV stations KARE 11, WCCO and FOX 9. You can also donate and help us light Gillette's tree.
Inside Gillette Blog
Subscribe to Updates
- Meet Us Monday - Tom Novacheck, M.D.
- My Gillette Story by Jessica Boerboom, Mom to Joe
- Meet Us Monday – Jamie Welle, Child Life Specialist
- Medicaid is a lifesaver for my family. This is why.
- My Gillette Story by Tommy Collison
- Meet Us Monday - Nicole Williams Doonan, M.D.
- How Dreams Lead to Success, by Hayden Zeleny
- Meet Us Monday - Rebecca Busch, Registered Nurse
- Advocating for Rare Diseases
- Meet Us Monday – Heath Marvel, Music Therapist
- Meet Us Monday
- Children's Miracle Network Champion
- For Patients and Families
- Patient Stories
- Occupational Therapy Month
- Gillette In the News
- My Gillette Story
- Stories in the News
- Family Focus Edition
- Children's Miracle Network
- Expansion Updates
- New Spaces
- KS95 for Kids
- Health and Safety Tips
- Win It Wednesday
- Gillette Experts
- Kid of the Day