On Monday evening, Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare illuminated a tree with 10,000 lights visible for miles in downtown St. Paul. The tree is a symbol of the hope our patients and families have, the expertise of our staff, and the generosity of our donors. The event attracted coverage from local TV stations KARE 11, WCCO and FOX 9. You can also donate and help us light Gillette's tree.
Inside Gillette Blog
Posted On: 11/21/2013
Subscribe to Updates
- My Gillette Story by Betsy Keil
- “She Doesn’t Let Epilepsy Define Her”
- Celebrating and Supporting Families in Rural Minnesota
- Six Signs Your Baby Might Have a Birth Brachial Plexus Injury
- Health Insurance: Pick the Plan That Fits Your Family
- Veterans Answer the Calling to Serve
- Pioneering Treatment at Gillette Gives Cooper Independence
- Meet Braxton’s Pen Pals from Around the World!
- Meet Us Monday - Mary Matteson, Registered Nurse
- Why Those “Best Doctors” Lists Matter for Your Child