Heather Rich, P.A.-C., Physician Assistant
- St. Paul Campus (Hospital and Clinic) »
- Minnetonka Clinic »
- Gillette Lifetime Specialty Healthcare Clinic (for Older Teens and Adults) »
- *Provider schedules and availability vary by location
- Scoliosis (Idiopathic, Neuromuscular and Congenital)
- Adolescent Back Pain
- Acute Orthopedic Injuries
- Peri-operative Care
- *This is not a complete list of conditions.
Heather Rich is a board-certified physician assistant who specializes in pediatric orthopedics. She sees patients who have pediatric fractures, scoliosis, back pain, gait abnormality and provides comprehensive care for orthopedic surgical patients.
She received a master of science in physician assistant studies from the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse in LaCrosse, Wisc., and a bachelor of arts in biology from Hamline University in St. Paul, Minn. She is fluent in Spanish, has served as a medical interpreter and is interested in medical outreach. Her professional memberships include American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants.
Schedule an Appointment or Refer a PatientPatient Appointments
651-290-8707 or 800-719-4040 (toll-free)Provider Referrals & Consultations
651-325-2200 or 855-325-2200 (toll-free)
Because all children deserve a lifetime of amazing health care.Why Gillette »