Jennifer Laine, M.D., Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
- Minnetonka Clinic »
- St. Paul Campus (Hospital and Clinic) »
- Gillette Lifetime Specialty Healthcare St. Paul - Phalen Clinic (for Older Teens and Adults) »
- *Provider schedules and availability vary by location
- Legg-Calvé-Perthes Disease
- Limb-Length Discrepancy and Limb Differences
- Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH)
- *This is not a complete list of conditions.
Related Blog Posts
Jennifer Laine, M.D., a board-certified pediatric orthopedic surgeon, has joined Gillette’s orthopedic team. She has a particular interest in Legg-Calvé-Perthes disease, limb deformity, developmental dysplasia of the hip and foot/ankle surgery. After receiving her medical degree from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University in New York City, Laine completed an internship and residency at the University of California, San Francisco. She also finished a fellowship in pediatric orthopedics at the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital in Dallas. Laine has prepared a number of textbook chapters and journal articles. Her professional affiliations include membership in the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society. She is a member of the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America.
Schedule an Appointment or Refer a PatientPatient Appointments
651-290-8707 or 800-719-4040 (toll-free)Provider Referrals & Consultations
651-325-2200 or 855-325-2200 (toll-free)
Because all children deserve a lifetime of amazing health care.Why Gillette »