Kevin Murphy, M.D., Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Specialist
- Duluth Clinic »
- Gillette Lifetime Specialty Healthcare St. Paul - Phalen Clinic (for Older Teens and Adults) »
- Alexandria - Alexandria Clinic »
- Bemidji - Sanford Bemidji Clinic »
- Brainerd - Essentia Health St. Joseph’s Brainerd Clinic »
- Crookston - Riverview Health Hospital »
- Detroit Lakes - Essentia Health St. Mary’s Detroit Lakes »
- Grand Rapids - Grand Itasca Medical Center »
- Hibbing - Fairview Mesaba Clinics »
- *Provider schedules and availability vary by location
- Cerebral Palsy
- *This is not a complete list of conditions.
Related Blog Posts
Kevin Murphy, M.D., is a rehabilitation medicine physician and director of the Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare Duluth Clinic. He treats children, teens and adults who have cerebral palsy and other disabilities. His special interests include providing lifelong care for children who have disabilities, the orthopedic effects of aging in cerebral palsy patients, and methods for maximizing function in patients with lifelong disabilities.
Murphy received his medical degree from Mayo Medical School, where he also completed residencies in general surgery and physical medicine and rehabilitation. He then completed a fellowship with United Cerebral Palsy.
In addition to his work at Gillette, Murphy is active in the Minnesota Army National Guard. He has served as senior medical officer in tours to Kuwait and Iraq, and is currently division surgeon with the 34th Infantry in Rosemount, Minn.
Murphy is also a clinical instructor and associate professor at the University of Minnesota – Duluth School of Medicine. His professional memberships include the American Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine, and the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Schedule an Appointment or Refer a PatientPatient Appointments
651-290-8707 or 800-719-4040 (toll-free)Provider Referrals & Consultations
651-325-2200 or 855-325-2200 (toll-free)