Kristen Lindblom, F.N.P., Family Nurse Practitioner
- Bemidji - Sanford Bemidji Clinic »
- Grand Rapids - Grand Itasca Medical Center »
- Duluth Clinic »
- Hibbing - Fairview Mesaba Clinics »
- *Provider schedules and availability vary by location
- Spina Bifida
- Cerebral Palsy
- Scoliosis (Idiopathic, Neuromuscular and Congenital)
- *This is not a complete list of conditions.
Kristen Lindblom is a family nurse practitioner with Gillette’s outreach team. She sees patients at sites throughout Minnesota, including Duluth and Bemidji. She works with children who have spina bifida, cerebral palsy, developmental concerns, scoliosis and toe-walking concerns. She also sees patients who need follow-up appointments for botulinum toxin, baclofen refills and other needs. She received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Grand View University in Des Moines, Iowa, and a master of science in nursing degree from the University of Minnesota.
She sees patients at Gillette’s Burnsville and Duluth clinics and at the Grand Rapids and Hibbing locations of our outreach services.
Schedule an Appointment or Refer a PatientPatient Appointments
651-290-8707 or 800-719-4040 (toll-free)Provider Referrals & Consultations
651-325-2200 or 855-325-2200 (toll-free)