Paul Lim, M.D., Plastic and Hand Surgery
- St. Paul Campus (Hospital and Clinic) »
- Burnsville Clinic »
- Maple Grove Clinic »
- Gillette Lifetime Specialty Healthcare St. Paul - Phalen Clinic (for Older Teens and Adults) »
- *Provider schedules and availability vary by location
- Cleft Lip and Palate
- Birthmarks and Skin Anomalies (Nevi, Hemangiomas and Vascular Malformations)
- Deformational Plagiocephaly (Flat Head Syndrome)
- *This is not a complete list of conditions.
Plastic Surgeon, Paul Lim, M.D., rejoined the craniofacial and plastic surgery team at Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare after serving as the director of plastic surgery at the CURE Ethiopia Children’s Hospital in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia from 2008 – 2010. There he gained extensive experience with cleft lip and palate reconstructions. He also specializes in treating children who have conditions such as congenital nevi, deformational plagiocephaly, torticollis, hemangiomas, or hand abnormalities.
Lim received his medical degree from the Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago, Ill., where he completed a general surgery residency. He finished a plastic surgery residency at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minn. He is certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He is a member of the American Cleft Palate/Craniofacial Association, the American Society of Plastic Surgery, and many other professional organizations. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Schedule an Appointment or Refer a PatientPatient Appointments
651-290-8707 or 800-719-4040 (toll-free)Provider Referrals & Consultations
651-325-2200 or 855-325-2200 (toll-free)