Tenner Guillaume, M.D., Spine Surgeon
- Burnsville Clinic »
- Minnetonka Clinic »
- St. Paul Campus (Hospital and Clinic) »
- Gillette Lifetime Specialty Healthcare St. Paul - Phalen Clinic (for Older Teens and Adults) »
- Mankato Clinic »
- *Provider schedules and availability vary by location
- Scoliosis (Idiopathic, Neuromuscular and Congenital)
- Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis
- *This is not a complete list of conditions.
Related Blog Posts
Tenner Guillaume, M.D., is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in spine surgery at Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare. His professional interests include management of pediatric congenital and idiopathic scoliosis as well as isthmic spondylolisthesis. He received his medical degree from the University of Minnesota Medical School. He completed an internship and residency at the University of California, San Francisco Medical Center and a spine surgery fellowship through the Twin Cities Spine Center in Minneapolis.
Guillaume has presented research, posters and abstracts and has professional publications. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the North American Spine Society. He is a candidate for membership in the Scoliosis Research Society and the Pediatric Orthopedic Society of North America.
Schedule an Appointment or Refer a PatientPatient Appointments
651-290-8707 or 800-719-4040 (toll-free)Provider Referrals & Consultations
651-325-2200 or 855-325-2200 (toll-free)
Because all children deserve a lifetime of amazing health care.Why Gillette »