On This Page
Inpatient Care (Hospital Units)
At Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare, our inpatient units provide close monitoring, expert nursing care and comprehensive rehabilitation services for children, teens and adults. Located on our St. Paul Campus, our hospital units offer expertise in pediatric intensive care, comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation care, neurosciences care, orthopedic and surgical care, and inpatient care for adults who have disabilities or complex conditions.
Why Choose Gillette?
- Our physicians and nurses are among the most highly trained in the nation.
- We can meet your family’s needs, with extensive child and family support services, private and semi-private patient rooms, overnight accommodations, a Ronald McDonald Family Room™, and on-site schoolteachers.
- Our facilities and technology are designed to promote relaxation and healing.
- We offer comprehensive rehabilitation services and a vast array of medical and surgical specialties.
- We believe that people who have disabilities deserve a lifetime of excellent health care—from birth through adulthood.
Areas of Care
Each of our hospital units is designed to meet the specific needs of patients who have certain types of conditions or injuries. The nursing staff on each unit specializes in the medical needs of its respective patients, including pain management. All Gillette inpatients have access to a full range of Gillette services.
- Pediatric intensive care (critical care)
- Comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation
- Neurosciences inpatient care
- Orthopedics and surgical inpatient care
- Adult inpatient care
For more information about the care we offer at Gillette, search Conditions and Care.
Our inpatient units are designed to provide superior medical care and support family needs. We offer some private patient rooms, overnight accommodations and a Ronald McDonald Family Room™.
Locations of Service
For all of our locations, visit Directions and Locations.
Because all children deserve a lifetime of amazing health care.Why Gillette »