On This Page
Neurosciences Inpatient Care
At Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare, our Neurosciences Unit provides close monitoring, expert nursing care and advanced testing for children and teens who have conditions and injuries that affect the neurological system (brain, spinal cord and nerves). Many of our patients have complex epilepsy and seizures or have experienced traumatic injuries.
Why Choose Gillette?
- We are one of the region's leaders in pediatric neurology and neurosurgery.
- Our physicians and nurses are among the most highly trained in the nation.
- We can meet your family’s needs with extensive child and family support services, private patient rooms, overnight accommodations, a Ronald McDonald Family Room®, and on-site schoolteachers.
- Our facilities and technology are designed to promote healing.
- We offer comprehensive rehabilitation services and a vast array of medical and surgical specialties.
Care We Provide
Our Neurosciences Unit cares for children and teens who have complex conditions and injuries that affect the neurological system. The unit features a well-designed environment and high tech equipment to perform a variety of tests and treatments.
We most often see patients who have:
Tests and treatments we provide most often include:
- Neurodiagnostics, including video electroencephalogram (VEEG)
- Ketogenic diet initiation
- Assessment and treatment following traumatic injuries
For more information about the conditions we treat at Gillette, search Conditions and Care.
Our Neurosciences Unit is designed to provide superior medical care and support family needs. We offer private patient rooms, overnight accommodations and a Ronald McDonald Family Room®.
Locations of Service
For all of our locations, visit Directions and Locations.
Because all children deserve a lifetime of amazing health care.Why Gillette »