On This Page
Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare is a leading Minnesota provider of orthoses (braces) in children, teens and adults who have disabilities, complex conditions and serious injuries. Our certified orthotists collaborate with orthopedic surgeons, rehabilitation medicine physicians, therapists and other Gillette experts to provide comprehensive care.
All Gillette orthotists are certified by the American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics and Pedorthics, Inc.
Why Choose Gillette?
- We provide access to the latest technology in an environment designed for your needs.
- Our certified orthotists understand the unique needs of people who have disabilities, complex conditions and serious injuries.
- Our experts collaborate to provide comprehensive treatment plans.
- We offer assistive technology services at clinics throughout the Twin Cities and in communities throughout greater Minnesota.
- We offer care for patients whose needs continue into adulthood through Gillette Lifetime Specialty Healthcare.
Gillette offers comprehensive orthotics services for children, teens and adults who have disabilities, complex conditions and serious injuries. Working in teams, our providers develop custom solutions to improve abilities and quality of life for our patients. We are experts at designing and making orthoses and educating patients on their use.
Some of the orthoses we supply most often are:
- Ankle-foot orthoses (AFOs)
- The Gillette CranioCap® orthosis for deformational plagiocephaly (flat head syndrome)
- Spine and cervical orthoses
- Other custom specialty orthoses
- Specially designed footwear and inserts
To learn more about the services we provide at Gillette, search Conditions and Care.
Conditions We Treat
Custom orthoses can benefit children, teens and adults who have a wide variety of complex conditions and injuries.
We often supply custom orthoses for patients with conditions such as:
- Cerebral palsy
- Deformational plagiocephaly (flat head syndrome)
- Muscular dystrophy, spinal muscular atrophy and other neuromuscular conditions
- Other orthopedic and neuromuscular conditions
For more information about the complex conditions we treat at Gillette, search Conditions and Care.
Our certified orthotists collaborate with providers from Gillette’s many areas of specialty and service. Together, we plan comprehensive medical and rehabilitation care for every patient.
Some of the areas with which we collaborate most frequently are:
For more information about the specialties and services we offer at Gillette, search Conditions and Care.
Locations of Service
763-496-6000 or 888-218-0642 (toll free)Learn More »
952-936-0977 or 800-277-1250 (toll free)Learn More »
651-291-2848 or 800-719-4040 (toll-free)Learn More »
651-636-9443 or 800-578-4266 (toll free)Learn More »
218-824-5001 or 800-578-4266 (toll free)Learn More »
218-728-6160 or 800-903-7111 (toll free)Learn More »
651-634-1938 or 800-578-4266 (toll free)Learn More »
507-207-2700 or 844-207-2700 (toll-free)Learn More »
Services vary by location. For all of our locations, visit Directions and Locations.
Because all children deserve a lifetime of amazing health care.Why Gillette »