On This Page
Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare is a leading Minnesota provider of prosthetics (artificial limbs) in children, teens and adults. Our certified prosthetists collaborate with orthopedic surgeons, rehabilitation medicine physicians, therapists and other Gillette experts to provide comprehensive care.
All Gillette prosthetists are certified by the American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics and Pedorthics, Inc.
Why Choose Gillette?
- We offer access to the latest technology in an environment designed for your needs.
- Our certified prosthetists understand the unique needs of people who have disabilities and complex conditions.
- Our experts collaborate to provide comprehensive treatment plans.
- Our assistive technology services are available at clinics throughout the Twin Cities and in communities throughout greater Minnesota.
- We believe that people who have disabilities deserve a lifetime of excellent health care—from birth through adulthood.
Gillette offers comprehensive prosthetics services for patients who have disabilities and complex injuries. Working in teams, our providers develop custom solutions to improve abilities and quality of life for children, teens and adults. We are experts at designing and making prostheses and educating patients on their use.
We work with the following prostheses:
- Myoelectric and body-powered arms and hands
- Passive arms and hands (to help young children balance, push objects and become used to wearing a prosthesis)
- Leg and foot prostheses
- Specialized sports equipment
To learn more about the services we provide at Gillette, search Conditions and Care.
Conditions We Treat
Our certified prosthetists care for children, teens and adults who have a wide variety of complex conditions and injuries. In fact, anyone with a condition that causes the loss of a limb or that affects the development of a limb might benefit from a prosthesis.
For more information about the complex conditions we treat at Gillette, search Conditions and Care.
Our certified prosthetists collaborate with providers across Gillette’s many specialties and services. Together, we plan comprehensive medical and rehabilitation care for every patient.
Some of the areas with which we collaborate most frequently are:
For more information about the specialties and services we offer at Gillette, search Conditions and Care.
Locations of Service
651-291-2848 or 800-719-4040 (toll-free)Learn More »
651-636-9443Learn More »
Services vary by location. For all of our locations, visit Directions and Locations.
Because all children deserve a lifetime of amazing health care.Why Gillette »