Huskies Figure Skating Club Presents: HFSC for Kids Skate-a-Thon
Sunday, February 9th, 2014
5:45PM to 8:00PM
Location: Herb Brooks National Center in St. Cloud, MN
Join the Huskies Figure Skating Club along with the St. Ben’s Figure Skating Club, the St. Ben’s women’s hockey team and many more on the ice for the HFSC’s first ever for Kids Skate-a-Thon to benefit two extraordinary organizations, the HFSC and the Children’s Miracle Network of Minnesota.
- Appearances by Blizzard and Miss Minnesota’s Outstanding Teen, Corrina Swiggum!
- Pre-Registration and donation forms can be found at www.Facebook.com/HuskiesFigureSkating.
- Just a Minimum of $25 pledge for individual skaters and $90 pledge for teams. (Up to 6 members per team).
- Prizes for the top 3 individual pledges and top team pledge.
- Enjoy food catered in from local vendors after the event!
- Dress up in your favorite 80s clothing!
For more information please contact Chelsea Swiggum at 612.750.7465 or email@example.com.