Save the Date! Medical Academy Day: Launching Your Medical Career
Are you a teacher or advisor with juniors or seniors who are interested in a medical career?
Gillette is hosting a one-day, hands-on workshop called Medical Academy Day: Launching Your Medical Career.
- Education and preparation for a career in medicine
- A day in the life of a medical resident
- Trauma medicine
- Clinical gait analysis
- Preparing for pediatric neurosurgery—a session in our surgery simulation lab
- Suturing workshops
- And more
Workshop participants can make valuable connections with peers and professionals in the medical profession—ties that may benefit them for life. Please help us by identifying appropriate participants.
Workshop candidates must:
- Have a strong interest in becoming a physician
- Be a junior or senior
- Be nominated by a teacher or advisor
- The workshop fee is $125.00. A limited number of scholarships are available. Teachers should make a referral.
- The students you select should register here online.
- Maximum capacity is 75 students.
- Casual professional attire is expected (no jeans and T-shirts).
For more information or to request a scholarship, contact Gwen Schuller-Bebus, R.N., M.A., Simulation Services manager, at email@example.com.
Watch for additional details in the coming months!