Medical Academy Day: Launching Your Medical Career
Are you a teacher or advisor with juniors or seniors who are interested in a medical career?
Gillette is hosting a one-day, hands-on workshop called Medical Academy Day: Launching Your Medical Career.
Workshop participants can make valuable connections with peers and professionals in the medical profession—ties that may benefit them for life. Please help us by identifying appropriate participants.
Workshop candidates must:
- Have a strong interest in becoming a physician
- Be a junior or senior
- Be nominated by a teacher or advisor
- The workshop fee is $125.00. Teachers should make a referral.
- The students you select should register here online.
- Maximum capacity is 75 students.
- Casual professional attire is expected (no jeans and T-shirts).
Note: All of this year's scholarships have been awarded.
For more information, contact Gwen Schuller-Bebus, R.N., M.A., Simulation Services manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.