Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
A National Organization With Local Impact
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® raises funds for 170 children’s hospitals across North America. Those hospitals, in turn, use the money where it’s needed most. Donations stay in the community where they are made, ensuring that every dollar helps local kids.
Since 1983, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals has raised more than $4 billion, most of it $1 at a time. In Minnesota and western Wisconsin, donations to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals fund life-changing care for children served by Gillette.
Your Dollars Help Kids With Disabilities
Support from Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals helps Gillette offer state-of-the-art treatments and vital services for kids with the most complex needs in pediatric medicine.
It also funds care for patients who are uninsured or under-insured, ensuring Gillette will never turn a child away because of a family’s inability to pay for treatment.
How Contributions Help
Gifts to Gillette through Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals support things like:
- Round-the-clock care for critically injured children in Gillette’s Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Gillette’s James R. Gage Center for Gait and Motion Analysis, one of the busiest clinical motion analysis center in the world
- Child life specialists, who provide emotional support to hospitalized children and their siblings
- Imaging and audiology services, both designed especially for children with complex disabilities
- The most extensive Outreach Services and Sites in the state, serving 18 communities in greater Minnesota
- On-site assistive technology, offering custom-made prostheses, braces, and seating systems
- Gillette’s Center for Pediatric Rehabilitation, the region’s largest center for providing comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation for children who have brain injuries and spinal cord injuries
- Our Brainerd Lakes Clinic, which serves families in northern Minnesota
Help Us Help Kids
Organizations and clubs, schools and colleges, local businesses, and even individual donors can raise funds for Gillette through Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
Here are a few ideas:
- Host a charitable event.
- Organize a sports tournament in which teams pay to take part.
- Sponsor an event.
- Launch an employee giving campaign.
- Hold an office “dress down” day.
- Collect spare change at schools or local businesses.
- Work with a local college to plan an on-campus activity.
Call us for ideas or to share your own!
Want to Learn More?
The Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals team at Gillette can provide the answers and support you need. Contact us today at 651-229-1773 or email@example.com.