Inpatient Visitor Information
To ensure the safety and comfort of our patients during their stay at Gillette, we ask that visitors comply with the following guidelines. Parents and spouses or caregivers for adults aren't considered visitors and can be at the hospital 24 hours a day.
- Visiting hours are from 9:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- We ask all visitors to be respectful of our patients’ health and need for rest and to leave at 8:30 p.m. every evening.
- Visitors under age 13 must be accompanied and continuously supervised by an adult.
- Visitors coming into and leaving your child’s room should wash or sanitize their hands.
- We ask that people who have a cold, sore throat, flu or other contagious diseases not visit patients at Gillette.