Meet Us Monday- Meet Emily Gale, Child Clinic Psychologist
1. What is your position and role at Gillette? Do you have a favorite story or memory? I am a clinical psychologist for children at Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare in both St. Paul and Maple Grove. I mainly work see outpatients who are struggling with mood, anxiety or behavior problems. I enjoy working with families and parents, focusing on building skills and improving relationships to make families successful!
2. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? I enjoy spending time with friends and family, trying new restaurants, and watching sports—especially football!
3. Do you have any children or pets? I have a rescue Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Maggie. I love her very much!
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? I would love to go on a photo safari in South Africa.
5. What is one fun fact about you? I grew up in a military family and moved 18 times before I turned 18!