Meet Us Monday - Meet Jackie Norling, Physical Therapist
1. What is your position and role at Gillette? I am an inpatient and outpatient Physical Therapist at Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare.
2. Do you have a favorite story or memory from Gillette? I love getting to see my patient do things for the first time. Previously, I worked at the Lifetime clinic. I had an adult patient with Spina Bifida who wanted a stander for at home because she was wheelchair bound. I got her in the stander and stood her up. Her husband walked over to give her a hug and kiss. This was their first standing hug and kiss!
3. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? I enjoy Sunday movie and pizza night with my family and spending time with my friends.
4. Do you have any children or pets? I have 2 kids—Luke is almost 7 yo and Kate is 3 ½ yo. I also have a dog named Ben who is a golden lab.
5. What is one fun fact about you? My grandfathers’ names were Billy Graham and Cy Young (but not the famous ones)!