Ann Dunnigan, MD
- Congenital and Acquired Cardiac Disease
- Cardiac Rhythm Problems
- Cardiac Involvement in Neuromuscular Disorders
My Approach to Care
"My goal as the cardiologist for the multidisciplinary Neuromuscular Clinic at Gillette is to provide comprehensive longitudinal care to our patients."
- Medical School:
- Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina
- Graduate Degree:
- University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont; New York University School of Medicine Bellevue Hospital Center, New York
- Pediatric Cardiology, Duke University School of Medicine; Pediatric Cardiology, University of Minnesota [Website says Duke University Medical Center and the University of Minnesota Hospital]
- Board Certification(s):
- Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
Fellow, American College of Cardiology
Clinical research in heart rhythm disorders in infants and children; basic and clinical research in electrical and mechanical cardiomyopathy
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.