Anne Griffiths, MD
- Respiratory Conditions
My Approach to Care
"As a former physician liaison to child life specialists, she appreciates the child's unique experience of receiving medical care."
- Medical School:
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Minneapolis
- Pediatrics, Children's Memorial Hospital and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago
- Pediatric Pulmonology, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago
- Board Certification(s):
- Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology
- Griffiths A, Green T. "Chronic or Recurrent Respiratory Symptoms." In: Kliegman RM, Stanton B, St. Geme J, etal. Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 20th Ed. Philadelphia, PA: W.B Saunders Company, 2013. Gregerson A, Daum RS. "Selected Vaccines of the Future: Staphylococcus aureus vaccine." In: Vaccines. 4th ed. Ed. Stanley Plotkin and Walter Orenstein. Philadelphia: WB Saunders Company, 2003.
- I'm married and have two children.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.