Elizabeth Weber, MD
- Limb Reconstruction
- Hip Dysplasia
- Foot Deformity
- Lower Extremity Alignment Concerns
My Approach to Care
"I believe all children and their families deserve the greatest quality health care. I enjoy helping children of all cultures, races and abilities achieve the very happiest life they can have."
- Medical School:
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis
- Graduate Degree:
- MS, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, Florida
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Pediatric Orthopedics, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island; Limb Reconstruction and Pediatrics, Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine, Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Before beginning my medical career, I served as a U.S. Air Force pilot and flight instructor. I flew more than 50 combat missions during the Persian Gulf conflict. I'm a combat-decorated veteran and have received numerous awards and distinctions for my military service.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.