Elizabeth Weber, MD
- Limb Reconstruction
- Hip Dysplasia
- Foot Deformity
- Lower Extremity Alignment Concerns
My Approach to Care
"I believe all children and their families deserve the greatest quality health care. I enjoy helping children of all cultures, races and abilities achieve the very happiest life they can have."
- Medical School:
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis
- Graduate Degree:
- MS, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, Florida
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Pediatric Orthopedics, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island; Limb Reconstruction and Pediatrics, Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine, Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Before beginning my medical career, I served as a U.S. Air Force pilot and flight instructor. I flew more than 50 combat missions during the Persian Gulf conflict. I'm a combat-decorated veteran and have received numerous awards and distinctions for my military service.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.