Elizabeth Weber, MD
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
- Limb Reconstruction
- Hip Dysplasia
- Foot Deformity
- Lower Extremity Alignment Concerns
Make an Appointment
with Elizabeth Weber
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
"I believe all children and their families deserve the greatest quality health care. I enjoy helping children of all cultures, races and abilities achieve the very happiest life they can have."
- Medical School:
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis
- Graduate Degree:
- MS, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, Florida
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Pediatric Orthopedics, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island; Limb Reconstruction and Pediatrics, Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine, Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Before beginning my medical career, I served as a U.S. Air Force pilot and flight instructor. I flew more than 50 combat missions during the Persian Gulf conflict. I'm a combat-decorated veteran and have received numerous awards and distinctions for my military service.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.