Evren Akin, MD
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Idiopathic Uveitis
- Lupus and similar rheumatic diseases including dermatomyositis and scleroderma
- Rare primary vasculitides, such as polyarteritis nodosa, granulomatous angiitis
My Approach to Care
"I include my patients and their families as part of the care team for decision-making and shared responsibilities."
- Medical School:
- Istanbul University, Turkey
- Pediatrics, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- Pediatric Rheumatology, Tufts University’s Floating Hospital for Children, Boston; Research Fellow, Beth Israel Hospital at Harvard Medical School
I have a research interest in treatment-resistant Lyme arthritis.
- Wildlife rehabilitation is my other job. I spend as much time as possible with Mother Nature.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.