Heather Rich, MSPAS, PA-C
- Scoliosis (Idiopathic, Neuromuscular and Congenital)
- Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH)
- Acute Orthopedic Injuries and Fractures
My Approach to Care
"I start by working with patients and their families to thoroughly understand how orthopedic issues are impacting their lives, both acutely and chronically. With this understanding, I can work with families to tailor treatment to each individual—collaborating with surgeons, therapists, orthotists, cast techs and nursing. Together, we help patients move forward and return to activities that bring them joy. "
- Graduate Degree:
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, University of LaCrosse, Wisconsin
- Board Certification(s):
- Physician Assistant, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of PAs, MAPA
- I enjoy travel, cooking, board games, volleyball, camping, swimming and boating.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.