John McNamara, MD
- Respiratory Conditions
- Medical School:
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, New York
- Assistant in Pediatrics Pulmonary Medicine, Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston
- Board Certification(s):
- Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Hospice and Palliative Care Medicine
- Dr. McNamara serves as Medical Director of the Cystic Fibrosis Center and has been awarded the 2011 "Angela Warner Friend of the CF Foundation Award" by the Minnesota Chapter of the CF Foundation. Dr. McNamara also serves as the Medical Director for Home
- I've lived in Minnesota since 1990 and raised two children with my wife. In my free time, I enjoy skiing, travel, reading and following the Vikings.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.