Julie Herda, CPNP
- Respiratory Conditions
- Chronic Respiratory Failure
- Tracheostomy and Ventilator Care
- Graduate Degree:
- Master of Nursing, University of California at Los Angeles School of Nursing, Los Angeles
- Board Certification(s):
- Acute Care and Primary Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Lectured and written articles for journals and a Pediatric Nursing textbook on topics such as Pneumonia, Chronic Lung Disease of Infancy, Risk Reduction for SIDS, and Pediatric Chronic Respiratory Failure. Regularly serve as a preceptor to University of Minnesota and St. Catherine’s University Graduate Nursing students.
- A Minnesota native, I live in Minnetonka with my husband and two teenage children. In my leisure time, I participate in my kids’ multiple activities, including swim meets, baseball and football games. I also enjoy biking, reading and home improvement projects.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.