Ketzela J Marsh, MD, MS
- Internal Medicine and Pediatric Physician
- Infectious Disease Care
- Internal Medicine
English, Spanish - Proficient in Medical Interviewing
Make an Appointment
with Ketzela J Marsh
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
"My goal is to provide medical care that is sensitive to the unique needs of each individual and their family. I welcome the full participation of families and patients (however possible) as equal partners in their healthcare decision making."
- Medical School:
- Medical Doctorate at Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Internal Medicine/Pediatrics at the University of Miami
- Adult and Pediatric Infectious Disease at the University of Minnesota
- Board Certification(s):
- Board Certified - General Pediatrics, Board Eligible - Pediatric Infectious Disease, Board Eligible - Adult Infectious Disease
In my free time, I enjoy spending quality time with my husband and two young children.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.