Ketzela J Marsh, MD, MS
- Infectious Disease Care
- Internal Medicine
English, Spanish - Proficient in Medical Interviewing
My Approach to Care
"My goal is to provide medical care that is sensitive to the unique needs of each individual and their family. I welcome the full participation of families and patients (however possible) as equal partners in their healthcare decision making."
- Medical School:
- Medical Doctorate at Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Internal Medicine/Pediatrics at the University of Miami
- Adult and Pediatric Infectious Disease at the University of Minnesota
- Board Certification(s):
- Board Certified - General Pediatrics, Board Eligible - Pediatric Infectious Disease, Board Eligible - Adult Infectious Disease
- In my free time, I enjoy spending quality time with my husband and two young children.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.