Linda Krach, MD
- Rehabilitation Medicine Physician
The patient and family are at the center of all that we do. My goals include providing evidence based care and being an effective communicator in order to accomplish that. I also partner with the other members of the health care team to assist those we serve in reaching their goals.
- Medical School:
- Hahnemann University (Now part of Drexel University School of Medicine)
- University of Minnesota, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certification(s):
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Association of Academic Physiatry
- American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine
Find a list of Dr. Linda Krach's publications here.
My hobbies include knitting and crocheting, bird watching, and reading.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.