Martin Lacey, MD
- Pediatric Craniofacial and Plastic Surgeon
Make an Appointment
with Martin Lacey
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
"I have a strong belief in the multidisciplinary care of our patients and the opinions of experts in other fields. I bring my almost 30 years of experience in caring for children to each child and individualize the treatment plan to obtain the best result that I can. "
- Medical School:
- University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Plastic Surgery, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Clinical fellowship, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia; Craniofacial fellowship, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario; Visiting fellowships D. Marchac in Paris, K. Lauritzen in Goteborg, Sweden and I. Jackson in Southfield, Mich.
- Board Certification(s):
- Plastic Surgery, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Cleft Palate - Craniofacial Association
I enjoy spending time with family and now, extended family who are my two grandsons. On top of that, I have a bicycle racing team and participate in races through the summer. Skiing (both types), fly fishing and some travel use up the rest of the time.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.