Martin Lacey, MD
My Approach to Care
"I have a strong belief in the multidisciplinary care of our patients and the opinions of experts in other fields. I bring my almost 30 years of experience in caring for children to each child and individualize the treatment plan to obtain the best result that I can. "
- Medical School:
- University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Plastic Surgery, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Clinical fellowship, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia; Craniofacial fellowship, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario; Visiting fellowships D. Marchac in Paris, K. Lauritzen in Goteborg, Sweden and I. Jackson in Southfield, Mich.
- Board Certification(s):
- Plastic Surgery, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Cleft Palate - Craniofacial Association
- I enjoy spending time with family and now, extended family who are my two grandsons. On top of that, I have a bicycle racing team and participate in races through the summer. Skiing (both types), fly fishing and some travel use up the rest of the time.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.